Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2024, 04:02 PM   #38
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I don't like any of the 'likely to be available' guys more than I liked Anton Harrison last year.

And man oh man did I look like a dipshit there. Because Harrison was hot garbage almost all season. The Jags probably would've been better served going with Walker Little at RT and drafting...about anyone else. The guy struggled biggly.

I was wrong enough there that it convinced me that I have no idea what I'm looking at with OTs. So I'm gonna just go ahead and trust the team that has Andy Reid, one of the best teachers and evaluators of O-linemen in the game, in charge of it.

That dude knows linemen. If he sees a guy he wants that I didn't - he's right and I'm wrong. If he doesn't see anybody out there worth drafting when I thought there was one - see above.

I'm out of the 'question the Chiefs approach on offensive linemen' game.
Yeah if it makes you feel better I was at least as wrong as you were on Harrison. And yes, feels like the fair approach to trust in Reid. I'm going to pretend Kinnard didn't happen though. A rare miss.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.