Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2024, 12:41 PM   #36
MVP

Christian Jones looks like a solid RT option to me. Not sure I like his prospects on the left. I think the same about Javon Foster for the most part though I might give him a shot at LT first. If I were grabbing a RT, I really like Blake Fisher form Notre dame better than both those guys.

Paul is going to need at least a year, if not longer, to reach NFL strength and technique. Any scouting report that talks about the kid's "power" would be horseshit in my opinion. I'll be surprised if he isn't a 3rd rounder. Maybe someone reaches in the 2nd hoping he ascends quickly but I just don't think he's that type of player. I think his rating is grossly overstated. I also dont' particularly love how guys from Houston translate to the NFL on the regular, which compounds my questions otherwise.

The guys I most like as potential LTs we might have a shot at are Mims (he's going to need some work though), Guyton, Suamataia, and Amegadjie.

Last edited by kccrow; 02-07-2024 at 12:49 PM..
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.