View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 11:00 PM   #253
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinThore View Post
Not sure I've ever heard a coach come out and say they "sold out" during a season, and I'm not sure how many people are buying this. This kinda statement can't be good for the morale of the players currently on the roster. Also think it's interesting that he dodges the draft question with an "I don't know."

I know they've been an organization hit pretty hard by covid, but I think it's pretty clear to everyone he's dropped the ball in recent drafts and they are struggling because of it.
But they didn’t, really, did they? I don’t recall any major FA signings. I mean they gave Gilmore money, but they didn’t go get a bunch of guys.

And has their salary cap been that bad? I mean we had $177 at the start of FA. And isn’t he some genious? That’s what I keep hearing anyway.

This is awesome. Belicheat always has to be the smartest guy in the room. And to his credit he usually is. But you can tell his ego is getting in the way. It’s grating him to **** up his legacy. It warms my soul. I mean this dude is spinning a bullshit web that would make King Carl blush.

This made my day better.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.