View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 12:02 PM   #239
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Please correct me in case I'm misunderstanding you:

The Force, Force Ghosts, engineering that allows spaceships to traverse a galaxy at or beyond lightspeed without any loss of time or matter along with the mechanical know-how to not only design one type of "Planet-Destroying" weapon but multiple planet destroying weapons?

Believable

The most powerful man in the galaxy having concubines and numerous bastard children throughout said galaxy, like ALL powerful men throughout history, including those living today?

Not Believable

Is that correct?
In the established context of the Star Wars galaxy, yes, Palpatine ****ing and also losing track of his offspring...doesn't sound believable to me.

At all.

At the very least, he'd just kill them. His son apparently didn't even have force powers? Even more unbelievable.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.