View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 11:31 AM   #233
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Also... does this mean Ahsoka Tano is dead? I got all excited when I saw a character credited for doing an Ahsoka Tano voice in IX before I watched the movie. I thought I caught a spoiler and there would be a live action Ahsoka character. But she was just a force voice used when Rey was hearing all the Jedi team quotes. Discussion that it means she actually died in her fight against Vader in Rebels....
Ahsoka and Sabine went searching for Ezra and Thrawn in the closing moments of the final episode of Rebels.

And according to Dave Filoni, Ahsoka is not dead, even though her voice is heard in RoS.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.