View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 10:44 AM   #11
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Drafting a Kicker is something maybe consider in the 5th onward. Drafting a Punter, on the other hand, is not something I'd ever consider. We don't need either though.
I know Butker is a FA and will command the same / similar contract to Justin Tucker.

"In 2022, the Ravens signed Tucker to a four-year, $24 million contract extension (with $17.5 million guaranteed)."

2 years down the line from that deal, I'll bet we're looking at a $28MM / $20MM guaranteed across 4 years for Butker.

- SB winning/tying kicks
- SB record setting kick
- AFCCG winning/tying kicks
- Multiple clutch regular season kicks

I think he's probably on track to be a HOF kicker, and I think we hang on to him at least through this next contract window.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.