Thread: Life Annoying Neighbors...
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 12:40 PM   #98
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
My neighborhood was established in the 70s. We have so many mature, undesirable types of trees.

We have 4 osage orange stumps, those ****ers will be here long after WWIII, two living ones and a mulberry tree in our yard. Neighbors have silver maple, sycamore (all the leaves end up in my yard), sweet gum, cottonwood, bradford pears.

I need to just sell this place and move out to the country on property that has mature pine and oak trees.
Sycamore trees suck. The first house my wife and I bought together had about a 50 foot Sycamore tree in the backyard. I spent every summer weekend picking up bark, twigs and branches from that piece of shit and then in the fall the amount of leaves it dropped were ridiculous.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.