View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 11:25 AM   #77
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
...You even watch football, you 7 nation army chanting SOB? **** that RB playing QB pathetic White Stripes worshipping in a shithole team..

Merry xmas...
Merry Christmas to you! The Ravens were the first football stadium to use the Seven National Army Chant, unlike the Chiefs who stole the Tomahawk Chant ten years after Florida State created it in 1980. I should know, I've been an FSU fan since 1966. That pathetic QB running back, he'll be the MVP this season. You guys are way too serious, must be nervous about The Ravens! Here's a video from 2011.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote