View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 08:18 AM   #1503
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
With the CTE lawsuits going on, if he retires due to his 5th concussion (all at the NFL level), there's no way the NFL is going to want to see the Bills pursuing that signing bonus.

This is clearly a situation where a guy with a concussion history is retiring due to said concussions. I'd imagine an arbitrator would rule in his favor either way and the Bills don't want to be 'that team' when dealing with future potential FAs.

I think he could walk away if they get 4-5 weeks down the road and he's still dealing with concussion symptoms.
Possibly, I dunno.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.