View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 09:48 PM   #46
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
It would be one of those knee-jerk reaction picks, but after a week or so everyone would be very intrigued with the new backfield. I would definitely say “wtf are we doing”, but fully on board later lol. I just trust Veach that much, I might be a little crazy.
For sure, I'm willing to trust Reid and Veach. If they think the guy is worth it, they've earned the benefit of the doubt.

That doesn't mean we have to accept something like this before they actually do it. Bad idea is still bad.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.