View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 10:40 AM   #26
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Like I said in the Chenal thread. We presently have Fountain and Gordon at WR 5/6. That's pretty damn hideous.

Might as well give this kid a shot. It's not like Powell's going to amount to shit so I don't see anyone who has a BETTER chance of someday making a difference at this level.

He just doesn't appear to have the athleticism he once did. The possibility of recurrence doesn't bother me any (we have little/nothing invested in him). What does is the fact that he's probably just washed. The injuries have taken away his baseline ability so he's probably not an NFL caliber athlete even when 'healthy' at this point.
He's probably on par with Gordon right at this very moment.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.