View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 10:14 PM   #255
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
We play 2 LBs about 80% of the time right now it's Hitchens and Wilson next year it'll be Hitchens and Gay, drafting a LB in round 1 is a waste of resources.
While I generally agree, how confident are we in Gay being ready to step up next year? I have a lot of hope for him, but he still seems extremely raw and i’m not really sure he ever got the opportunity to show much growth or improvement this year. Obviously he still made some nice plays, but he still seems to not know the defense and doesn’t exactly know what he’s doing a lot of the time. When he makes a play it seems to be pure athleticism and instinct, not exactly making a great read.

I certainly hope with a full off-season he gets more opportunity to grow.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.