View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 09:48 PM   #244
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Guys, let's not re-litigate the Niang situation.

It's entirely possible it's a huge contradiction that he participated in a BLM protest and then opted out of the season.

It's also entirely possible that he participated in a single BLM protest because it was an emotional time and issue for him and he tried to keep appropriate distance from others. And it's possible he didn't see a contradiction in opting out of an NFL season where close contact was going to be the norm and no one had any idea how the season or the evolution of the virus was likely to proceed. I wouldn't be shocked if he deeply regretted that decision regardless of how the Chiefs had done.

It's also possible the guy has personal issues that we have no idea about.

We'll see what he's able to contribute next year. If we can win a SB without him this season, it's a nice win for the Chiefs that he chose to opt out as we have another year of his control.
Great post. I don’t care if he did go to a protest. I care if he can help my team.

I think we all knew Niang was the wildcard when we drafted him. If he hit it would make the rookie class special. But then Wharton, Sneed and Danna happened while Clyde was awesome and Gay looks promising.

It would suck if the guy doesn’t work out but it feels like we’re playing with house money.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote