View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 01:33 PM   #194
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
There's something about pocket knives that promotes artistic design. Maybe it's the combination of the curves and the metal, and the fact that the handles can be a variety of materials. I've seen a lot of beautiful pocket knives over the years.
"Functional art," I believe is the term. And I completely agree. of course, there's an art to forging any blade, but pocket knives seem to just lend themselves to that kind of expression. Best compromise between carrying size/cost of materials/retail price point I guess.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.