View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 01:22 PM   #193
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I have a collection of pocket knives, probably nearly 200 of them by now. Nothing terribly collectible or valuable, just buy them when I see something interesting or just beautiful.

Have a spent brass collection of sorts. It's very small (less than 50 pieces), but these days it's tough to find brass that isn't 9mm or .223 rem.

There's something about pocket knives that promotes artistic design. Maybe it's the combination of the curves and the metal, and the fact that the handles can be a variety of materials. I've seen a lot of beautiful pocket knives over the years.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote