Thread: Movies and TV The CW'S New Batwoman
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 08:52 AM   #15
Plays to win the game!

The first three or four seasons of Arrow and the Flash were good, but then they succumbed to boring villains, boring storylines, boring writing, or a combination of the three. CW oversaturated themselves with content and only half of it was good and then over reached on certain storylines that didn't have the major players in them due to licensing issues and limited budgets. I've been done with them for a little bit now.

Hard to judge this new Batwoman over just a few pictures, but I think they're trying anything they can think of to drum up interest again, but I would imagine most viewers are just over the fad at this point, realizing that movies is where the major players are going to reside in the future.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.