Thread: Movies and TV The CW'S New Batwoman
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 07:14 AM   #12
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barret View Post
Is it a problem with them bringing to many super heroes into the mix. Meaning it was originally just the Arrow. Then he started bringing in everyone and their grandmother to Team Arrow and the lair. And everyone has super powers or training or whatever now. Same thing with the Flash. Everyone is a super hero or Bad guy.

I think the CW likes their Tween Romance shows and tries to force the same thing into the super hero shows they have. Everyone is in a relationship or what are the problems with X and Y in this episode. Should X tell Y about their secret identity, how will that effect the love triangle with X y and z???
I gave Green Arrow a try but it is just as you said. I am not the target demographic. The new Batwoman actress looks pretty good. She has more of a superhero face with strong features. I doubt I'll like it but I may give it a shot at some point.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.