Thread: Football Terrell Suggs Arrested
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 03:49 PM   #88
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

Nah. I don't even order anything interesting. I just like good coffee.
I think we just have very different views of what a "hipster" is. To me, a coffee hipster is someone who goes out of the way to find the finest, artisanal version of something that is otherwise very basic (e.g., the best beans, the coffee shop with baristas who have spent years of studying, etc.). They don't want "anything interesting" like frappes and other sugary stuff - they just want the best coffee they can find and are willing to pay for it. (At most, they might be into lattes, cappuccinos, and macchiatos, which if you call those "interesting," fine, but it's just different ratios of milk and espresso.)

I think of Starbucks as catering to people who don't actually know what coffee is supposed to taste like and do all sorts of weird sugary shit to make it taste good. They're the anti-hipster. They don't care about quality and instead focus on making it taste "good" to their unrefined palettes.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.