Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 11:49 AM   #254
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Bill Burr has been a frequent guest of Conan O'Brien over the years and some of his best bits are available on YouTube, which can be ridiculously hysterical. At times, he's as funny as Dave Chappelle, especially in a casual setting like a Talk Show.

He has several Stand Up shows on Netflix and for the most part, they're good to great although a bit uneven at times. I really like his animated Netflix show, F is For Family, especially Seasons 1 and 3. I didn't connect much with Season 2 but I am excited for Season 4.

He's a Top 3 comic today, IMO, and he's a better actor than one would expect.
I read some random Tweet today about "...seeing Bill Burr in Star Wars makes me believe there has to be some sort of Space Boston." Made me chuckle
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.