View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 03:44 PM   #41
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Sweet.

I mentioned in another thread that my wife and I (and now my son) are basically groundhogs.

We emerge from our holes to workout when spring hits, then we hibernate again in the winter. Been that way for well over a decade now, lol.

We make it a point to eliminate alcohol, chips and soda. Aside from that we eat however the **** we want. I understand that isn't the BEST thing to do, but so ****ing what.

We're staying in shape. Looking good for our age. Keeping our "beach bodies" ready to go for the next hot summer beach day.

At this point im too old and too busy to give a **** about 6 pack abs or looking perfect in my Calvin's. Eat good, live how you want. Just eliminate the pointless REAL bad shit. Booze, chips, soda.

I just feel like calorie counting and stressing over that shit simply puts too much stress on a person and sets forth some often difficult and unrealistic expectations. Im not saying it's not effective, just that i'm past the point of caring, and i can see gains and FEEL gains w/o it.

I think it depends a lot on the person. I have spoke with a lot of people that struggle with their weight. Many of them are convinced they are in a calorie deficit and cannot lose weight because “that’s just how my body is”

Calorie counting is the only solution I see to this issue, and even with tracking most people still don’t accurately track.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.