View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 03:14 PM   #36
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
- Feed your good habits with things that keep you going down that path. Walked/jogged consistently for a couple months? Buy a better pair of running shoes or ear buds for jogging or a nice smart watch.
Lift for a few months? Buy some home gym stuff for new exercises or accessories for the gym.

This strategy works well in my household. My wife treats "workout season" as an excellent time to splurge on all new excersice outfits and shoes etc.

Counter Point: My fitbit is such a motivational workout tool that i have a hard time going max effort w/o it on. If i can't gloat about my calorie burn and remarkably low heart rate to effort ratio, then i'm not into it.

"Look baby, i just had a 700 calorie workout and my heart is still in cruising speed...Pffff im a goddamn finely tuned machine".
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.