View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 03:07 PM   #35
Damn it feels good.

Thanks for chiming in, folks! I really appreciate the input and advice.

My wife and I both have experience lifting weights, so the main thing we're looking for is the accountability part of the arrangement. Personally, I'm the least motivated person in terms of lifting and cardio, so I am desperately needing someone to help me get started. I'm confident that, over time, I'll be able to pick up the routines and workout plans quickly and be able to take it over for myself.

Slow and steady, though. I'm absolutely looking more into the "lifestyle" changes that some have mentioned already. I'm headed down the right path w/ nutrition (no soda, veggies w/ every meal, fairly clean eating overall), but it's the fitness part for which I need a swift kick in the arse.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.