View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 11:40 PM   #2
MVP

I like the players you propose, but you know Veach is using up that cap somehow. I’m convinced a trade for an edge player (Clark?) or a corner (Rhodes?) is coming.

I’m not moving a ton of draft capital to go hard after an unproven prospect in a defense heavy draft where the value lies in Rounds 2 and 3.

If a move up is in order, I rather the Chiefs move up in the 2nd where great talent will be, and the cost will be bearable.

If there are legs to the Clark rumors, you might make a modest move up to get a Byron Murphy, but I think the Chiefs have a good shot to land one of Adderly, Gardner-Johnson, Thornhill or Tillery at #29. Any one of them contribute immediately.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.