Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 09:28 AM   #1154
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
That reminds me, check back after the scene with the grandkid's psychiatrist where she talks about her son.

Not so much the performance itself, but the veins on her forehead are distracting [two vertical above her right eye], and not in an age-lines way, but in a 'how long has she had that' and 'is she at risk for a stroke' way.

Wondering if anyone had seen her facial expression exhibit them before. I'd never seen it, but I haven't seen everything she's done.
I'll pay attention to that next episode. Feel she packed on some lbs for this role. Impressive if intentional.

I think what grates me is she reminds me of someone I know in real life. Abrasive, stubborn, frumpy in a Subaru Outback driving kind of way, yet has a stable of dudes who should be way out of her league at a beck and call to ****. I guess that should make me appreciate the accuracy of the role.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.