View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 02:05 PM   #41
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I like Dan Orlovsky, Marcus Spears, Ryan Clark on ESPN. Boomer on CBS has always been pretty spot on, while Phil Simms seems to have a bone to pick with the Chiefs(maybe to offset his son). Jimmy Johnson on FOX is about the only one whose opinion I trust on their show. Terry Bradshaw is a moron. Howie Long still hates the Chiefs. Tony is Tony being Tony.
Ryan Clark really earned some respect from me this year. He was consistently honest about the Steelers being frauds and the Chiefs being elite.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.