View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 01:59 PM   #36
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
If I wasn't a Chiefs fan I'd hate Nick Wright. He has just become insufferable. Of course, he's insufferable in a way I agree with, but still. Dude needs to dial it down a notch and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

My favorite is probably McAfee. Even though he played for the Colts, he seems like a great guy, is informed and entertaining, and has great takes and great stories.

Simms is very good. I like Eisen as well. Like someone else said, Skip is such a complete tool that he makes Sharpe look brilliant, but he's still Sharpe.
Pat McAfee is fantastic...his show on YouTube is must watch when I can. Eisen is pretty good too. I can't stand any show with Skip Worthless.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote