View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 01:57 PM   #35
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
With so much angst about what the national media thought coming into yesterday's game, it got me wondering about which talking heads ARE worth the time. And I'm not talking about people who are generally Chiefs "fans" at some level like Pete Schrager (or obviously Nick Wright) so much as guys who are actually pretty objective and bring something to the conversation.

I see Chris Simms thrown out a lot, and I've enjoyed what I've watched of him. Rich Eisen seems solid. Who else?
I like Dan Orlovsky, Marcus Spears, Ryan Clark on ESPN. Boomer on CBS has always been pretty spot on, while Phil Simms seems to have a bone to pick with the Chiefs(maybe to offset his son). Jimmy Johnson on FOX is about the only one whose opinion I trust on their show. Terry Bradshaw is a moron. Howie Long still hates the Chiefs. Tony is Tony being Tony.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.