View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 04:29 PM   #707
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
I took a break from The Expanse series to read The Science Fiction Hall of Fame, Volume One 1929-1964 after picking it up for Kindle for a couple of bucks. I'm on the second to last story ("Flowers For Algernon", which I last read in the 5th grade) and the stories have been pretty good. The only one I didn't care for and didn't finish, was "The Roads Must Roll" by Heinlein. There have been a few WTF? stories too, especially "The Country of the Kind," by Damon Knight but overall worth the read. I was worried that they would be really dated but that hasn't really been an issue.
That's the beauty of the golden age sci-fi stories, they stand the test of time. Long version of Algernon is so good, really moving. Glad to see you digging the HOF list.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.