View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 03:20 PM   #1234
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
"UFO" doesn't equal extraterrestrial, and pilots are fallible.

Despite the sheer number of reports, not a single frame of footage that proves anything related to intelligent aliens has been to our planet.

Ok.

I never made any claim or statement suggesting that this proves intelligent beings have visited our planet; it seems like you are insinuating that I believe this to be the case.

His statement was the following; "but the thousands of commercial pilots that spend all day flying around, have never seen anything."

I provided evidence to the contrary, that in fact they (commercial pilots) have been seeing and reporting unidentified objects for many years.

For what it's worth, I'm pretty unambiguous where I stand on most matters; you won't have to guess.

Last edited by Cheater5; 06-05-2023 at 03:23 PM.. Reason: ...
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote