View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 04:49 PM   #33
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Also, just to avoid confusion, calling Virus out has nothing to do with Sorensen being white and Virus having the skin complexion of sweet sexy caramel. That's just pure coincidence.

I was calling Virus out because he's talked mad shit about Sorensen. Also, I'd like to see Virus eating a bag of dicks. Just to see if it's similar to how it looks in my fantasies.

Dude's been pretty good. He's no longer the center of my ire, although I feel like we could plug and play damn near anyone in this defense and he'd succeed.

Bradley Mcdougald is doing well in Tampa. Kelce McCray's gotten some playing time in Seattle. Parker, Branch, Coleman, etc. m
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.