Thread: Money Jury Duty
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 03:47 PM   #45
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Last time I was called to jury duty, I was actually selected to be in the pre-trial potential juror interview process by the attorneys.

It was a DUI case and the judge said they were going to try to proceed with the trial “through the evening” (it was already almost 5 p.m.)

Not wanting to be stuck in a trial “through the evening”, I made sure to disqualify myself as a potential juror.

When they asked me if I could make an impartial judgement in this DUI case I said no because I love to drink and alcohol is an important part of my life.

I didn’t get selected for the trial so I guess my efforts were successful.
Almost 5pm? Geez, what time did this all start? Our jury pools here start first thing in the morning.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.