View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 09:53 AM   #776
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
More than that I thought he’d be better suited for the game these days than Doke or McCormick. Doke has his place as the giant ****ing ogre on the floor. But SDS is so much more of a fluid athlete than McCormick (and I’m a McCormick fan) he should be able to get minutes, especially if 4s or even 5s try to stretch and work in space. If we need the size I can understand going McCormick but we haven’t really faced anyone big yet.

As much as Self wants to go 2 bigs, you’d think SDS would get reps defending the 4 guard lineups.

IDK man.
The problem with your logic here is that SDS isn't good enough defensively to guard stretch 4s away from the paint. It's unfortunate (and kind of a head scratcher), but it's true.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.