View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 08:27 AM   #775
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
The strategy of fouling intentionally won Bob Knight a National Championship in 87. And it certainly helped KU in 2008.

But I agree that fouling a specific player, off the ball, just to put him on the line at the end of the game, should not be an option. But the problem is that there are legitimate off the ball fouls, like grabbing a cutting player when defending an inbounds play, that should put players on the line.

But the officials already can't get verticality or the charge/block calls correct, so changes to the rule book adding another judgement call in tight game situations would undoubtedly just lead to more controversy.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I watched UNC get throttled at home last night, and the refs ****ed up 3 charge calls against 1 dude on OSU. Felt like the Final 4 game with UNC.

Refs are just terrible across the board.

And if I'm getting the story straight, didn't Hardin dunk a ball and it ripped through the net so hard it rolled back up on the rim and off, the officials refused to count the bucket, and Houston lost in Double OT?

What a ****fest officiating is these days.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.