View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 12:51 AM   #771
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
SDS not getting on the court bugs me.

Thought for sure this kid would play with a big chip on his shoulder.
More than that I thought he’d be better suited for the game these days than Doke or McCormick. Doke has his place as the giant ****ing ogre on the floor. But SDS is so much more of a fluid athlete than McCormick (and I’m a McCormick fan) he should be able to get minutes, especially if 4s or even 5s try to stretch and work in space. If we need the size I can understand going McCormick but we haven’t really faced anyone big yet.

As much as Self wants to go 2 bigs, you’d think SDS would get reps defending the 4 guard lineups.

IDK man.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.