Thread: Food and Drink Phoenix Area CP Gathering
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 10:20 PM   #176
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Are you asking me on a date?!

But seriously, where are you going hiking? You need to hit Sedona and do the Chicken Point hike. I've hiked in many places and it's probably my favorite hike ever. Kind of hard to find, off the road a bit, but so worth it.
Just don't make eye contact.

Just around here, a few miles from my house, actually... did the Tonto Natural State bridge a few weeks ago, which was pretty neat.

Is Chicken Point pretty popular? That's really the one reason I haven't hiked around there, it's so freakin' touristy and I don't enjoy the middle of no where as much with 100 other people (granted Tonto is fairly busy, I got there early and was the only one down there before several people showed up).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.