Thread: Football Malik McDowell - DL
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 05:08 PM   #4
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I remember reading about him. He was a pretty highly rated guy until he face planted on an ATV right after the draft. I think there were a few concerns that dropped him from the first round (attitude or laziness or something if I recall), but he didn't drop very far. I'd easily take a flyer on him if his face has been reassembled.

Everyone was very mum about what his injury actually was. I don't know if it was normal HIPAA stuff since it was a non-football injury, and he just chose not to speak, but all I ever heard was something like "severe facial trauma". I assumed that maybe he'd lost an eye or something.
Interesting, I just saw that he was drafted high and now wouldnt cost a draft pick to sign. Add him to the 90 man roster and see what he has.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.