View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 08:24 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Simple answer:

Pretty much all of the Chiefs and Ravens picks.
Outside of a steal in Jones in the 3rd, the Ravens pretty much got guys where they should have gone. Good picks, but not tremendous values in my opinion. I also think Ojabo was a very large reach. We'll see how that ends up.

I loved Seattle's draft. I think they knocked it out of the park. I don't know if they really got these tremendous values that fell but they just took really good players at all the right spots.

Same goes for Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, Minnesota, and Dallas for me.

Green Bay and New York (Jets) had nice drafts too.

Speaking of the Jets... What a potential turnaround for them. All in my opinion but... Best CB, Best RB, Best WR, Top 5 DE, Top 4 TE.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.