View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 03:42 AM   #3
Veteran

Love this, I'm taking out Chiefs picks because I'm not sure which to highlight, the below also aren't ranked, just a few I think are top steals.

Travis Jones - 76th - I really wanted us to swing for him. He might not have Chris Jones' pass-rush, but I think he'll bring a lot more pressure than some expect and he'll immediately stuff the run. Given Calais Campbell's age I think it's smart to retool at the position before it becomes a huge need, and it was kinda what I hoped the Chiefs would do. The one that got away for me and at that point a massive steal.

Bernhard Raimann - 77th - Colts needed a tackle, they got a borderline 1st rounder waaaay later. He might have some growing pains but his athleticism is unreal. I think he's going to be a great player and again I'm a little jealous we didn't go for him or Jones at the Cook pick.

Nakobe Dean - 83rd - IF he's fit, it's a steal. Can do it all, smart, a genuine leader, again a position of need and they got a 1st rounder miles later.

Calvin Austin III - 138th - Let's be honest if he's two inches taller he doesn't get to 138. Whatever the Steelers lack, it's not the ability to identify WR talent. DJ convinced me of him, and even if he's slot only I think he's going to be near enough impossible to cover there.

Kingsley Enagbare - 179th - Not a great athlete but an amazing get at this point in the draft. I'm not sure he offers the speed rush alternative I wanted for the Chiefs, but as a double dip he would've been great, just slipped between our picks. He's much, much better than his draft place imo.

Jamaree Salyer - 195th - Probably only a guard but I think he's this year's Trey Smith. Massive, violent, annoying that the Chargers got him.

UDFA - Kellen Deisch - Just think he's way better than this. Excellent athleticism but needs to work on his strength. I could absolutely see him sitting for a year and ultmately becoming a very competent RT.

I really like all of your picks kccrow as well, and I'd add Zaquandre White as a RB I think could be excellent, and Mike Rose as an LB I've not seen much talk of here but I could absolutely see make our roster as a UDFA.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote