View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 04:55 PM   #502
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I found a couple of mansions today.

There's a neighborhood a couple of neighborhoods over from mine, and it's mostly mansions and mini-mansions. I've run through it a lot over the years, but usually just as a transit to get to a running trail. With the crowding on the trails and parks these days, I've started doing my runs in that neighborhood. Being a wealthy neighborhood, it's got ridiculously wide streets and very low density, so it's a good place to run.

So anyway, I was running around and there was a tiny little street that I've seen before, but I don't run it because it's a little street that just makes a loop. I'm sure I've run it a few times but I apparently wasn't paying much attention. Today I decided to do a quick loop, and I've been looking at the architecture a lot since I'm spending more time there. So I had my eyes open as I ran.

Wow. There were some pretty impressive places there. There were two mansions that were kind of jaw-dropping, among the fanciest places in the whole neighborhood. They're completely hidden in a mini-neighborhood that's inside a sub-neighborhood in a larger neighborhood.

Here's a peek through the trees at one of them before they unleashed the hounds on me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mansion.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	120522  

Last edited by Rain Man; 05-17-2020 at 06:00 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.