View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 11:36 AM   #11
The talking stonehead

I’m sure there will be people wearing them forever, but I think we have enough knowledge at this point to not need them. I wear mine when I’m required to in the hospitals and in airports, but most places across the country are following the CDC recommendation that it’s not required when vaccinated. I haven’t been to many big indoor events, but I wouldn’t shy away from it. Even the airports are becoming more lenient. I’ve seen plenty of people walking around massless in the airports themselves. Definitely not on the planes though. I can’t wait for the day I can fly on a plane without a mask again. I think we could have that by this fall hopefully.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1