Thread: Pro Day Updates
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 05:59 PM   #119
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Do you guys want reality? Here, I'll bitch slap you in the face with it...

Teams that are in the LT sweepstakes...

The maybe's:
Carolina Panthers - Greg Little has played 2 seasons, started 3 games in each, ended up on IR both years.
Dallas Cowboys - Tyron Smith has had issues with injuries and just had neck surgery so who knows for sure.
Jacksonville Jaguars - Cam Robinson got the franchise tag, probably more due to insurance than anything as he sucks but who else would they get in free agency?
Minnesota Vikings - Do they plan to move Ezra Cleveland from G to T? Maybe, but if not they need a starter.
Washington Whatevers - It seems they are willing to give Geron Christion a chance, but he's suffered knee injuries in back-to-back years and is more of a RT than LT. They're closer to for sure than maybe, in my opinion.

The for sure's:
Indianapolis Colts - They signed Sam Tevi (blah) as insurance but need a starter.
Kansas City Chiefs - No starter, hell no depth.
Los Angeles Chargers - Also no starter and don't really have depth.
Pittsburgh Steelers - Okorafor steps in at RT but no starter or depth at LT.
New Orleans Saints - This is the last year for Terron Armstead. They could make him a June 1 cut and move on if they get a guy now. They may not go round 1 here, but they will at least go developmental here.

Teams that could be in the hunt at least for a RT and might steal a fringe LT:
Green Bay - Losing Wagner hurts and they have no plan behind him
Miami Dolphins - They might give Jackson and Hunt another year at LT and RT but we can't say 100% yet.
Tennessee Titans - Wilson was a huge bust and Lamm is nothing more than insurance. They may not look round 1 but RT will be on the radar.

And you want to think all of these tackles are going to fall? Not a chance.
Carolina Panthers - Maybe, but I think they're targeting a QB.
Dallas Cowboys - I think they're locked in on Surtain if he's on the board.
Jacksonville Jaguars - Maybe. Of course they aren't going LT at 1. Not sure they go LT later. They have a ton of holes and Robinson is 'ok'
Minnesota Vikings - No. Reiff was cut because Cleveland is going to be the LT and is cheaper.
WFT - Yeah they will be in the market.

Green Bay - Not too concerned. They needed direly to get Aaron weapons last year and drafted his replacement.
Miami Dolphins - They will likely take Sewell, but nbd.
Tennessee Titans - Would be surprised if they don't go WR or CB.

Indianapolis Colts - Yes.
Kansas City Chiefs - Yes.
Los Angeles Chargers - Yes.
Pittsburgh Steelers - I think they sign what's his **** back for a bargain rate.
New Orleans Saints - The Saints preparing for tomorrow? Doubtful.

I think the Chiefs are going to have options even if they stay at 31. Too much panic on CP.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote