View Single Post
Old 10-29-2023, 09:35 AM   #134
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Since I have a YouTube tv now I decided to pull the trigger on League Pass. Pretty cool using multiview last night

In other news by the time Morant comes back Memphis might be a lottery team. Lost their first 2 games and getting boat raced by the Wiz tonight.
They’re going to have to make a move with Steven Adams officially out for the season. Between him and BC recovering from the Achilles injury they just don’t have the depth in the paint right now. Not sure that Bismack Biyombo is the answer but at least it will give us some extra depth. They’ve also played 2 good healthy teams and their first road game was part of a back to back early in the season so I’m not worried in the slightest.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.