Thread: Sporting KC ***Official Soccer Thread***
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2022, 08:11 PM   #130
The talking stonehead

I’m liking the new defensive additions, but we NEED a striker. I don’t understand why we haven’t picked up ANYONE yet after they found out Pulido was out all season. It’s very worrisome this close to the season. Great wingers can only take you so far if you don’t have a decent striker. I just don’t understand what we’re doing with the Busio money. Vermes would love to build this culture of homegrown players, but the league has advanced past that now. We need to spend a little more to compete. I know there were rumors about JJ Macias coming on loan but that fell through. We just really need a solid striker on a 1 year loan to fill the gap Pulido made. I also admittedly can’t wrap my head around the DP roster stuff either so maybe someone can explain to me better why we’re doing nothing to solidify arguable the most important position on the pitch.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.