View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 05:57 AM   #452
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Anybody following "Bigfoot Odyssey" ??

They've put together a team of 19 people and are in Florida at a particular spot with a clan of Bigfoot that are somewhat accustomed to humans. They have tons of video, night vision cameras, infrared camera, drones and will have video filming 24/7 for a solid week. They plan to push the envelope to create an interaction to get on film. Kerry has been there before and was surrounded by bigfoots.

They plan to have a livestream nightly i believe and when they complete this mission they will put together a documentary. They just got there and are getting camp set up and will start sending out teams in the morning.
If they discover anything verifiable proving the existence of "Bigfoot", I will personally ship you a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle 20 year bourbon. Grainy video of a shadow, vague impressions in the mud, and "animal sounds" do not count.

My guess is I will be drinking this myself and laughing at posts in this thread.

Last edited by LoneWolf; 03-26-2021 at 03:32 AM..
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote