View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 07:48 PM   #134
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
People like to bash OBJ and, sure, he's a ****ing headcase. But the dude has 5 relatively full seasons (at least 12 games played) out of 6, and in all of those seasons he went over 1000 yards. I don't know what his contract status is and how tradeable he actually is but I'd love to see the Pats give him a shot if it's affordable. Right now their offensive pass-catching weapons are pee-wee league, and OBJ would give them a legitimate receiver to take some pressure out of the run box.
The Browns offense took off when he went to the bench. It was pretty clear Stefanski felt obligated to give OBJ a certain amount of touches. I guess he could thrive on a team that only wants to force jump balls. But i don't blame coaches for not wanting that drama.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.