View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 12:59 PM   #64
Starter

No, no, you are going about this all wrong. Don't change the name. Just change the mascot and iconography.

For example, the mascot could be a dude in a business suit carrying a briefcase. Maybe he could resemble H. Roe Bartle (quick, somebody check and see if he was a racist) or Lamar Hunt. Instead, of a pseudo Indian chant when doing the chop, the crowd could say something like, "You've been served," like someone serving a subpoena, as their arms move up and down. We could call the cheer squad, The Interns. Instead of the Red Coaters, the 1%ers. We could even keep K.C. Wolf; just keep him away from The Interns

I suppose this could work for the Fire Chiefs suggestion as well, though I'm not partial to the firefighter idea. I've just known too many asshole firemen/women/people over the years. CEOs seem much nicer, always worrying about the bottom line and shareholders and dividends and all.

But anyway, it's just an example. Don't change the name. Just change what it signifies.
excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote