View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 11:04 AM   #2
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

This is an easy one for me.

Maryland - The house is a bit traditional, so I'd likely be spending a fair bit of my stipend each year to jazz up some of the rooms. But man, this mansion is the real deal. Indoor and outdoor pools, 35,000 square feet to relax in, enough acreage for picnics and backyard football, and it legitimately looks like a mansion. I could live here. I think another big advantage is that it's in a sneaky good location. You can go east and get to the Delaware beach towns, and you can go west and get to the Washington DC museums and restaurants. The kitchen is oddly spartan, but other than that this place could be a candidate to take the whole tournament.

Nebraska - It's a nice place, no doubt about it. It's got the basic features of a mansion and looks attractive, albeit a bit dated with all of the wood and 1980s decorating choices. It's in Omaha, so you've got some stuff that's convenient in terms of restaurants and things. But other than that, it doesn't wow me.

Maryland all the way for me in this heat.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.