Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 08:22 PM   #138
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Oh that's right, Nero was dragged backwards in time by the red matter black hole, and goes on to destroy Vulcan as revenge for Spock failing to save Romulus. Or something like that. I need to watch the first Trek again. I can barely remember the Kelvin timeline at this point.

And then you've got all the potential paradoxes to deal with. It hurts my brain.
You're correct, except the JJ movies are an alternate universe so there's no change to the history of the original TOS/TNG universe. Basically Nemesis took place in 2379, Romulus was destroyed and Spock disappeared in 2387, and Picard takes place in 2399. I think the producers have at least implied that Picard was in charge of the effort to save Romulus, and his failure is what pushed him into retirement.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.