View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 09:17 PM   #386
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
I think there’s a real chance I caught it.

Started with painful, explosive diarrhea the other night (still have that but it’s milder now). A few hours later I developed a fever, then aches, chills, etc. Woke up the next morning with no fever but still having gut issues. I’ve also had shortness of breath off and on (but not for a couple days).

When the fever and flu-like symptoms passed so quickly, I assumed it must not have been corona. But then I saw an interview with a guy whose whole family caught it, and his daughter had the same experience.
The gut issues are unusual with it, right?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.