View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 09:35 AM   #382
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Damn. I bought a huge bag (12lb) of regular KA flour from Costco for like $6 and got a 10lb bag of sugar for $5 at the same time.

This was just at the start of all this panic and we were legit out of both of them but I noticed at HyVee that section is pretty well wiped out.
Yeah it sucks but there is no comparison, been using King Arthur for too many years to try something else. Been buying Zulka Pure Cane, it’s legit. It even has me drinking a small glass of Koolaid again when I make it for the kids.

threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.